1. Clean the area of the windshield where the display film is to be placed.
2. Spread some water on the surface where the film will be placed.
3. Peel off the backing of the film and stick the film onto the windscreen on top of the moist area.
4. Move the display film to the correct position, then remove the water from under the film by running the flat edge of a ruler across the film to push out the moisture from underneath.
Reflective display film for vehicle head up displays.
See the numbers clearly reflected on your windscreen even in broad daylight.
Size: 3.7 x 3″
2 x display films
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: 3.7 x 3" Display Film for Vehicle Head-Up Displays (2 Pieces)$7.99
- Premium Cell Pads by SlipToGrip TWIN PACK - Two Universal Cell Pads and Alcohol Pad. Sticky Anti-Slip GEL Pads - Holds Cell Phones, Sunglasses, Coins, Golf Cart, Boating, Speakers.$5.49